This position will be the lead for implementation, administration and analysis of Sundt's compensation and benefits programs, balancing market competitiveness, financial value and employee preferences. Subject matter expertise for compensation and benefit programs will include: base pay, bonuses, other incentive programs including subsistence, structures, annual increases, pay research, analytics and modeling, health and welfare, ancillary benefits, and retirement programs administration oversight. This position is responsible for providing a high-level of customer service, ensuring accurate and timely program deliverables. Includes the evaluation and implementation of process improvements, adherence to applicable laws and regulations, along with the development and delivery of necessary audits and reconciliations.
1. Manage administration of all compensation related programs. Applies knowledge of statutory/regulatory requirements, regional needs and multi state practices to determine competitiveness of the rewards offer. Analyzes and interprets compensation data and utilizes it to conduct competitive analyses and testing.
2. Develops and delivers compensation training and communication materials for various audiences that improve understanding and execution. Works in collaboration with team partners to drive pay programs and initiatives, such as annual pay, structures, subsistence, and bonus program. Highly effective at utilizing systems including Oracle HCM to automate (streamline) processes and develop staff to support.
3. Lead administration of medical, dental, vision, COBRA, life, STD, LOA's, FSA's, etc. while adhering to guidelines of ERISA, ACA and other applicable laws and regulations. Includes, Oracle HRIS benefits and time module management, third party data aggregation, vendor relationships, communication, and support.
4. This position is responsible for auditing and reconciliation of health and welfare benefits along with PTO and sick time. Handles or partners as necessary on annual Non-Discrimination Testing, ACA, SAR, 5500 filings, 1095c and other related compliance requirements and postings.
5. Meet compliance and regulatory requirements for both compensation and benefits along with auditing, monitoring and maintaining HR related records through the utilization of HRIS and reporting. Create and maintain reporting necessary within Oracle HCM for benefits administration, compensation, reconciliation and payment including census files, etc.
6. Oversight administration for both the 401(k) and ESOP programs.
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Human Resources, Finance, Business or related field.
2. Ten (10) years of professional compensation and employee benefits experience with strong knowledge of plan design, automation, administration and compliance, laws and regulations are required.
3. Five (5) + years progressively responsible experience in direct design, complex data analysis, modeling, testing, implementation, and administration of compensation and benefits programs.
4. Working knowledge of HRIS Compensation and Benefit systems (Oracle HCM very strongly preferred).
5. Proficient with MS Office products including One Note, some SharePoint, with advanced knowledge of Excel required.
6. Travel - Occasionally to Sundt offices and job sites as needed.
7. Prefer CEBS Benefits certification or CBP. and minimum CCP or equivalent.
8. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Will sit, stand, or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day
2. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
3. Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
4. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
5. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
6. Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
7. Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.