Sundt Construction Building Group is growing and looking to hire an Area Quality Manager for our San Diego Region. Sundt Construction is a 128 year old general contractor and 100% employee-owned. We offer competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. So, if you are an Area Quality Manager with experience please apply today!
Area Quality Manager is to establish and maintain the Area Quality Management program by performing SundtWay Quality Management functions based on compliance with contract documents and specifications.
1. Assists in completing Sundt Way audits.
2. Facilitates in-house preconstruction quality meetings.
3. Trains employees in the quality management process.
4. Supports all Sundt Way Quality Management Programs within assigned area.
5. Supports insurance claims and management processes.
6. Participates in activities to support the company’s strategic planning efforts.
Minimum Job Requirements
1. Bachelor’s Degree required.
2. 5+ years as a foreman, superintendent, or CM in similar projects.
3. Quality Management Certifications (ICC) needed.
4. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
2. Occasionally will climb stairs, ladders, etc.
3. Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
4. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
5. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
6. May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
7. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
8. Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
9. Will interact with people frequently during a shift/work day
10. May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.