Sundt Construction's Commercial Building Group is growing and looking to add a new Virtual Construction Engineer to our Team in San Antonio! This position is the technical source of modeling information for various projects. The person that fills this role will need to have a thorough knowledge of construction documents, specification, and shop drawings. Candidate will create 3D/4D/5D models of any given project.
Ideally (not mandatory) this individual will have:
Responsibilities & Daily Activities (What is expected to be successful in this role)
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. 4 year degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture.
2. 4+ years’ construction experience.
3. 3+ years blue print/specification reading.
4. 3+ years in Autocad/Revit/Navisworks/CPM scheduling software.
5. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
2. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
3. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
4. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
5. Will lift, push or pull objects pounds on an occasional basis
6. Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
7. Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.