The HS&E Office Manager will support the HS&E Department and work directly with the HS&E Corporate Director and other Group/Region Safety Leaders to ensure a smooth running operation.
1. Provide the necessary information for required OSHA and MSHA Reporting.
2. Scheduling and coordinating various group and departmental Executive Safety, 1:1, other meetings, etc.
3. Supporting the creation of HS&E training materials and help with distribution.
4. Creating and managing Power BI Dashboards, Excel Spreadsheets, Word Documents (Agendas), Power Points, Graphs, etc.
5. Manage Resource Management Staffing Tool.
6. Update and distribute various directories and lists monthly.
7. Maintain calendar of conference room appointments and training room events.
8. Maintain calendars and appointments for Corporate Safety Director and Regional Safety Directors assigned.
9. Arrange events or conferences and make travel arrangements as needed.
10. Process invoices and review budget material as assigned.
11. Transcribe dictation, write letters and memos, and respond to correspondence.
12. Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing and filing.
13. Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of courier mail and express mail services (Fed Ex, UPS, etc.).
14. Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
Minimum Job Requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
2. Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a construction /office environment
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills
4. Working proficiency in Microsoft Office, Power BI, Excel, PPT, E1
5. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to multitask
6. Time management and organization skills
1. Must be customer service driven
2. Must be self-motivated, organized, ethical, competitive, detail-oriented, and a team player
3. Must have strong work ethic and be willing to do what it takes to get the job done
4. Must pay great attention to detail and the ability to recognize discrepancies
5. Must have ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
6. Must thrive in a fast-paced work environment
7. Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, including excellent phone etiquette
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Will sit, stand, or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day
2. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
3. Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
4. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
5. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
6. Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
7. Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.