Researches and creates content to promote Sundt, communicate with internal stakeholders, reinforce the Sundt brand, and differentiate the company in the marketplace in support of the goals of the Marketing Department and the company.
1. Discovers and captures Sundt’s "stories" and is skilled and effective at translating them into a variety of written pieces that reinforce Sundt’s key messages across multiple platforms, including: Social media (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn), Industry trade publications, Sundt’s website (www.sundt.com), Sundt’s employee newsletter, Brochures and other collateral materials, Advertising copy and Industry
2. Maintains and updates Sundt’s website.
3. Writes and edits the annual report.
4. Develops and writes scripts for internal training videos and marketing/brand videos as needed.
5. Develops content for Sundt digital newsroom, including white papers, blog posts, feature stories and more.
6. Ensures that external communications across the company are consistent in tone, messaging and brand.
7. Provides writing assistance to other Sundt departments, as directed by the Marketing Communications Manager.
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or another relevant field.
2. Proficient in communicating via social media.
3. Minimum five years’ experience as a marketing/business writer in a corporate environment, preferably in the construction industry.
4. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
2. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
3. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
4. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
5. Will lift, push or pull objects pounds on an occasional basis
6. Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
7. Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.