Sundt Construction Commercial Building is growing and looking for an Senior Project Engineer for our Sacramento Region. We are a 128-year-old general contractor and 100% employee-owned. We offer better than average compensation and benefits. We are looking for a long-term employee, that wants a career, with advancement opportunity. This is not a project based position. So, if you are a Senior Project Engineer with experience - please apply today!
PE's and APM's with Sundt are the technical source of information for the project and should have a through knowledge of construction documents, subcontracts, and purchase orders. Also, they will respond to questions about drawings, specifications, shop drawings, and change orders. In addition, they will maintain an effective and professional working relationship with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers. They also may assist with the supervision and/or training of Field Engineers
Minimum Job Requirements:
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
2. Occasionally will climb stairs, ladders, etc.
3. Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
4. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
5. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
6. May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
7. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
8. Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
9. Will interact with people frequently during a shift/work day
10. May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.