Responsible for handling and processing all incoming and outgoing mail by courier or postal system. Provides runs to job sites and miscellaneous office duties.
1. Responsible for ordering, and delivery of equipment, supplies, paperwork, etc. for the support of job and office personnel. This also includes the processing and delivery of all incoming and outgoing mail.
2. Working understanding of all couriers to assist in these services for office and job personnel.
3. Assists as needed in any of the Office Service functions.
4. Responsible for vehicle maintenance and/or make minor repairs on equipment as needed.
5. Keep abreast of the status of insurance certificates for the various facilities, and request and renew as needed.
6. Take responsibility for the Sundt Store, watch for low stock levels and renew stock by visiting the warehouse and enter inventory issues and transfer into JD Edwards as well as deposit money in the bank as needed.
7. Maintain up-to-date floor plans for inclusion on the Sundt Web.
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. High School diploma or equivalent, good driving record, know the city, must be people and service oriented
2. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
2. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
3. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
4. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
5. Will lift, push or pull objects pounds on an occasional basis
6. Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
7. Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force