Sundt Construction's Transportation Group is booming and looking for a Project Quality Manager to join the team in San Antonio! The Project Quality Manager establishes and maintains the Project Quality Management program by performing SundtWay Quality Management functions based on compliance with contract documents and specifications. If you've ever wondered how lucrative it can be to work for an Employee Owned Company where you get rewarded for your hard work we want to hear from you!
1. Prepares quality management plans for specialized projects.
2. Performs submittal reviews and approvals for compliance with subcontract documents.
3. Schedules and conducts preparatory meetings in support of Sundt quality management program with suppliers, subcontractors, supervision and government.
4. Schedules and conducts pre-installation conferences.
5. Ensures that all work-in-place is in compliance with approved submittals and contract documents.
6. Performs internal quality inspections and participates with IOR inspections.
7. Ensures that rework items are being corrected.
8. Supervises testing agencies and maintains records to ensure testing is performed per ASTM standards.
9. Verifies materials meet contract specific requirements.
10. Participates in activities to support the company’s strategic planning efforts.
11. Maintains record documents & as-builts.
12. Tracks project rework and deficiencies.
13. Assists in commissioning activities, performs completion inspections and generates project punchlists.
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s Degree required
2. 5+ years as a Quality Manager.
3. USACE Quality Management Certification
4. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs
1. Experience as foreman, superintendent, or CM in similar projects
2. ICC Certifications
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
2. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
3. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
4. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
5. Will lift, push or pull objects pounds on an occasional basis
6. Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
7. Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.