Plans, coordinates, and supervises field operations of projects. Provides technical direction and is responsible for safety, costs, productivity, profitability, and overall quality of the work (including self- performed work).
1. Responsible for understanding prime contract terms and conditions, contract documents, subcontract agreements, purchase order agreements, etc.
2. Develops and manages the construction plan with the PM for the successful execution of the work.
3. Coordinates the means and methods, manpower, equipment, and material resources required to accomplish goals.
4. Participates in business development proposals and presentations.
5. Oversees the development of the CPM project schedule with the project superintendents and project manager.
6. Ensures project team is coordinating schedules both internally and externally with the subcontractors for monthly updates.
7. Ensures the project superintendents identify the most efficient/effective flow of the work to maintain highest production for all trades.
8. Oversees the procurement process with the project team for proper coordination and alignment with the CPM schedule.
9. Oversees the timely completion of all punch lists and develops a schedule as required by the owner for the successful start-up and commissioning of all systems.
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. BS Degree in construction related field.
2. 10+ years’ construction project supervision.
3. Projects worked in excess of $200 million in size.
4. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
2. Occasionally will climb stairs, ladders, etc.
3. Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
4. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
5. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
6. May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
7. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
8. Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
9. Will interact with people frequently during a shift/work day
10. May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.