Our Sundt Tucson office is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and secretarial support to the Preconstruction, Operations, and Business Development teams.
1. Schedules appointments, meetings and travel.
2. Maintains files for his or her area and may oversee other clerical work as needed.
3. Will review, compose and answer correspondence as well as distribute mail accordingly.
4. May assist with phones for the department as well as act as a liaison with other
5. Will coordinate services such as maintenance, repairs, supplies, etc. for the assigned area.
6. May provide support to other jobsites as well as voucher invoices as necessary.
1. High school graduate or equivalent education.
2. Minimum of 2-3 years secretarial experience.
3. Construction experience preferred.
4. Good communication skills, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
5. Good telephone etiquette.
6. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
1. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
2. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
3. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
4. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
5. Will lift, push or pull objects pounds on an occasional basis
6. Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
7. Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent
basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that
values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the
company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered
veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force
in the success of our company.