Sundt Construction is currently looking for a highly skilled and creative In-house Videographer/Photographer to join our team. The ideal candidate will create and develop visual storytelling across multiple platforms consistent with the company’s brand. In this role, you will be responsible for the creation and production of videos related to project information, branding, recruiting, training and other aspects of internal communications. You will also be involved with/responsible for project and employee related photography (for both digital and print) in support of internal/external communication strategies and projects.
1. Demonstrated experience in the creation and production of quality video and photo presentations for a variety of purposes.
2. Develop creative storyboards and have studio experience with lighting, backdrops, green screens and maintaining studio and equipment.
3. Production planning, including lighting design, shooting for special effects (green screen, motion tracking, etc.).
4. Product photography experience (Project/Outdoor/Indoor settings), lifestyle photography, and marketing photography consistent with brand and style guides.
5. Post-production video editing, using motion graphics, sound design, color correction.
6. Demonstrated ability to think creatively and apply innovative expression and new technology to video projects.
7. Ability to adopt a marketing perspective in the creation of video presentations.
8. Initiative to recommend projects or simply “seize the moment” when an opportunity arises for which video and photos would benefit Sundt.
Minimum Job Requirements
1. Proficient with a video suite such as: Final Cut Studio Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, Avid Media Composer, Lightroom, Sony Vegas Pro, etc. Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Photoshop, OSX, RAW file conversion, and photo editing skills.
2. Experience with 3D effects and animation software such as: Adobe After Effects, Blender 3D, Autodesk Maya, etc. are a plus!
3. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
4. Must be self- motivated, highly organized, and able to work in a fast-paced, innovative culture while managing parallel projects and competing timelines.
5. Ability to work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to establish content goals, project timing and creative deliverables.
6. Position requires 20% travel to project and office locations.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. Will sit, stand, or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day
2. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
3. Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
4. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
5. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
6. Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
7. Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.